– Dive in to the deep. Magic happens outside your comfort zone.
– Be proud of who you are, dare to be different.
– Stop looking at what you don’t have. Start appreciating what you do have, before time will make you appreciate what you HAD.
– Let things go if they aren’t meant to be.
– If you have something good, cherish it. Remember that the grass only looks greener on the other side…
– Don’t give up too easily. Some things are worth fighting for.
– Appreciate the people who always have your back. Don’t take them for granted.
– Live your dreams, don’t dream your life.
– If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude
– It’s always better to try and fail. Playing on the safe side will only be comfortable for a while. Once regret gets you, it will stick by your side for…well, probably the rest of your life.
– Be independent. Not just financially, but especially emotionally.
– Where there is a will, there is a way. If there’s a stop sign at the end of a road and you really want it: create another way.
– Job, friendship, love, respect and trust. Everyone wants it, but just a few know you always have to work for it
– If you can laugh at it, you can live with it.