As long as you’re alive and kicking, endings are just finished chapters. And a good book isn’t made of one chapter…
Some people couldn’t get it together even if it’s right in front of them, and put into a combo.
That’s the thing about wisdom. It can actually be a curse, because you have to deal with so much:
human stupidity | ignorance | coldhearted behaviour | perfect pictures about how-it’s-supposed-to-be.
Pick a few.
Sometimes you want to share your wisdom about certain life issues. Not because you want to be right, but because it’s something everyone will experience sooner or later. Some people will listen, others won’t because they’re to busy trying to keep their perfect picture alive and living in their own limited world. That’s actually the moment when you as a wisdom person, have to jump to the next level.
In your life you’ll meet thousands of people.
– With some of them you won’t have any connection, so you’ll go your separate ways
– Some come into your life and leave early
– Some come into your life and stay for a while
– Some are there to teach you a lesson
– Others need you in their life for a while, to learn a lesson from you
A lot of people will be fake, because their words speak louder than their actions.
A few will be real, because their actions speak louder than words.