How are you?
Enjoy your evening
Congratulations on your promotion/new job/new house/…
Nice to have you back
I missed you
I am so happy for you
Good Luck. Wish you the best!
Good for you!
A few days ago, I was watching a program on Dutch television. An interesting program where people looked back on their high school period and the (then) “most beautiful girl” in class (in Dutch: Het mooiste meisje van de klas). On contrary of the title, the program does not only focus on the appearance of the girl, but also her character, ambitions and ups and downs in life. Besides that it gives a nice peak into everyday life of a teenager in the 80s and 90s. And of course you already know how much I love those nostalgic vibes.
In your life you’ll meet thousands of people.
– With some of them you won’t have any connection, so you’ll go your separate ways
– Some come into your life and leave early
– Some come into your life and stay for a while
– Some are there to teach you a lesson
– Others need you in their life for a while, to learn a lesson from you
A lot of people will be fake, because their words speak louder than their actions.
A few will be real, because their actions speak louder than words.