If you’ve read my “About Me” page, you know that I like to blog about the best and positive aspects of the past without forgetting that I am living in the present and ofcourse I have my frequent trips to Homemade Inspiration town. Sounds like a mouth full right? So how does that look like in real life? Have a peek:
Every now and then I take the Oriental Spice part of my blog literally.
Een foto die is geplaatst door Oriental Spice and Chocolate (@orientalspiceandsomechocolate) op 19 Apr 2015 om 5:52 PDT
We’re still in the lessons learned mood. When it comes to movies there are two important aspects: entertainment and food for thought. The best movies have a combination of both and of course a good story. A movie gives you food for thought because of its story (remember my latest blog tell your stories) and strong dialogue. Strong dialogue is like candy (or should I say chocolate) for your brains. Words that inspire you, entertain you or that verify your already awesome state of mind…
Another not so typical retro-meets-present day. Today we will start with a little test. Imagine the Golden Hollywood era. Ready for the questions? Here they come:
1. Name the “Peek-a-boo” blonde of the 1940s?
2. When I say blonde bombshell of the 1950s, who do you think of? If you’re familiair with the Old Hollywood world, you may think of a few. But there is just one person who pops up into everyone’s mind without having the google her name…
3. You think you can dance, but he danced Classic Hollywood nights and Broadway Ballrooms away and still is an inspiration for nowadays dancers. He is usually mentioned in one sentence with Ginger Rogers. Guess who?
4. Now let’s go to the 70s. Sideburns and white shimmering jumpsuit?
5. Ok, last one. When I say moonwalk, who comes into your mind?
Answers can be found at the bottom of this post.
Congratulations if you got all the answers right. You …