– Dive in to the deep. Magic happens outside your comfort zone.
– Be proud of who you are, dare to be different.
– Stop looking at what you don’t have. Start appreciating what you do have, before time will make you appreciate what you HAD.
– Let things go if they aren’t meant to be.
– If you have something good, cherish it. Remember that the grass only looks greener on the other side…
– Don’t give up too easily. Some things are worth fighting for.
– Appreciate the people who always have your back. Don’t take them for granted.
– Live your dreams, don’t dream your life.
Expectations, expectations…who doesn’t have them? Subconsciously they arise while you’re living your life. When you were a kid, you probably had expectations about how your future would look like when you “would be older”. Well, now you are older. And did it turn out the way you thought as a kid? Chances are that it didn’t. It may be better, it may be worse or you’re in that extraordinary zone that has a life that turned out exactly as you thought it would be. Expectations that never got the chance to meet reality usually go hand in hand with dissapointment. Dissapointment that things didn’t work out as you’ve planned or as you’ve always imagined. But don’t confuse expectations with goals. Goals are within your own control, you just have to work for it.
The biggest dissapointments usually have nothing to do with things, but with people. If you’re a person with a good heart, you will give a lot: love, care, compassion… you name it. A good heart these days is hard to find, so you’ll probably receive less. And that’s the point when you usually get hurt, especially when people you care about, don’t return the same “gifts” to you.
Some people couldn’t get it together even if it’s right in front of them, and put into a combo.
That’s the thing about wisdom. It can actually be a curse, because you have to deal with so much:
human stupidity | ignorance | coldhearted behaviour | perfect pictures about how-it’s-supposed-to-be.
Pick a few.
Sometimes you want to share your wisdom about certain life issues. Not because you want to be right, but because it’s something everyone will experience sooner or later. Some people will listen, others won’t because they’re to busy trying to keep their perfect picture alive and living in their own limited world. That’s actually the moment when you as a wisdom person, have to jump to the next level.
In your life you’ll meet thousands of people.
– With some of them you won’t have any connection, so you’ll go your separate ways
– Some come into your life and leave early
– Some come into your life and stay for a while
– Some are there to teach you a lesson
– Others need you in their life for a while, to learn a lesson from you
A lot of people will be fake, because their words speak louder than their actions.
A few will be real, because their actions speak louder than words.
I don’t know many men are reading this blog. If you are one of those men: you are the chosen one. Pay attention and spread the word. If you are a woman and you know someone who can use some help in the how-to-treat-a-woman department. Let him read this.
It occurred to me that there are so few real men out there these days. Are they still alive? Are they hiding? Are they being imprisoned? What’s going on?
Apparently women are from Venus and men are from Mars, right? So here is Venus providing some guidelines to enlighten Mars.