Another not so typical retro-meets-present day. Today we will start with a little test. Imagine the Golden Hollywood era. Ready for the questions? Here they come:
1. Name the “Peek-a-boo” blonde of the 1940s?
2. When I say blonde bombshell of the 1950s, who do you think of? If you’re familiair with the Old Hollywood world, you may think of a few. But there is just one person who pops up into everyone’s mind without having the google her name…
3. You think you can dance, but he danced Classic Hollywood nights and Broadway Ballrooms away and still is an inspiration for nowadays dancers. He is usually mentioned in one sentence with Ginger Rogers. Guess who?
4. Now let’s go to the 70s. Sideburns and white shimmering jumpsuit?
5. Ok, last one. When I say moonwalk, who comes into your mind?
Answers can be found at the bottom of this post.
Congratulations if you got all the answers right. You …
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed