Endings and new beginnings go hand in hand.
If you’re saying goodbye, a new hello is about to ring at your door.
Some chapters are meant to be closed, before they lead you where you want to be.
As long as you’re alive and kicking, endings are just finished chapters. And a good book isn’t made of one chapter…
If you know that good times always end soon, than you also know that bad times won’t last forever.
– Dive in to the deep. Magic happens outside your comfort zone.
– Be proud of who you are, dare to be different.
– Stop looking at what you don’t have. Start appreciating what you do have, before time will make you appreciate what you HAD.
– Let things go if they aren’t meant to be.
– If you have something good, cherish it. Remember that the grass only looks greener on the other side…
– Don’t give up too easily. Some things are worth fighting for.
– Appreciate the people who always have your back. Don’t take them for granted.
– Live your dreams, don’t dream your life.
Some people couldn’t get it together even if it’s right in front of them, and put into a combo.
That’s the thing about wisdom. It can actually be a curse, because you have to deal with so much:
human stupidity | ignorance | coldhearted behaviour | perfect pictures about how-it’s-supposed-to-be.
Pick a few.
Sometimes you want to share your wisdom about certain life issues. Not because you want to be right, but because it’s something everyone will experience sooner or later. Some people will listen, others won’t because they’re to busy trying to keep their perfect picture alive and living in their own limited world. That’s actually the moment when you as a wisdom person, have to jump to the next level.
…If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it
…If you want to get to C, but you keep running from A to B, nothing will ever change
…If you want to get something of your chest…say it, because you’ll be sorry if important words are left unsaid
…When people don’t treat your right, stand up for yourself
…Everyone is exchangeable, but not everyone is replaceable. Show the world how unique you are.